Jahiliyah nye mommy dlu.. Zahra jgn jadi mcm ni tao? Mommy promise to myself.. I'm gonna be a better woman.. N I'll guide you my lil princess.. To be a solehah girl one.. Mommy won't let my children inherit bad things from me.. In Shaa Allah.. Ameen
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
16th April 2010
He's just mentioned bout 16th April 2010.. heee... ok la.. i"ll write bout it.. dat's da happiest day we've ever had since we decide to be in dis relationship.. tank u so much abg.. der's no more tears and no more pain.. i admit it..n i'm so happy bein with ya...tank u so much abg.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
16th April 2010
He's just mentioned bout 16th April 2010.. heee... ok la.. i"ll write bout it.. dat's da happiest day we've ever had since we decide to be in dis relationship.. tank u so much abg.. der's no more tears and no more pain.. i admit it..n i'm so happy bein with ya...tank u so much abg.....
Jahiliyah nye mommy dlu.. Zahra jgn jadi mcm ni tao? Mommy promise to myself.. I'm gonna be a better woman.. N I'll guide you my lil princess.. To be a solehah girl one.. Mommy won't let my children inherit bad things from me.. In Shaa Allah.. Ameen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments on "16th April 2010"
Post a Comment